Wasian Mark 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wasian Mark 2.0

Welcome. You have now entered Wasian paradise. Please wipe your Wasian feet.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jokes

Go down 
+3
B-Man
The Indestructible Snoop
j-wizzle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Indestructible Snoop
Wasian Master
Wasian Master
The Indestructible Snoop

Male
Number of posts : 340
Humor : All
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:
Jokes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Jokes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:52 am

May I Borrow the Car?

A son walks into the living room and asks his dad to borrow the car because he has a hot date.
The dad says, ''Sure, as soon as you cut your long hair.''
The boy smiles and thinking he has outsmarted his dad replies, ''Dad, Jesus had long hair...''
And the dad replies, ''Yeah, and Jesus walked everywhere he went too, didn't he?''
Back to top Go down
https://wasian4life.forumotion.com
The Indestructible Snoop
Wasian Master
Wasian Master
The Indestructible Snoop

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:
Jokes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Jokes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:52 am

Never Heard That Excuse

A fellow bought a new Corvette and was out on an interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair, and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph he suddenly saw a flashing red and blue light behind him.
"There ain't no way they can catch a Corvette," he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100, 130 and finally 150 with the light still behind him. "What the hell am I doing?" he finally thought and pulled over.

The cop came up to him, took his license without a word, and examined it and the car. "I've had a tough shift and this is my last pull over. I don't particularly feel like doing more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go."

"Last week my wife ran off with a cop," the man said, "and I was afraid you were trying to give her back."

"Off you go," said the officer.
Back to top Go down
The Indestructible Snoop
Wasian Master
Wasian Master
The Indestructible Snoop

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:53 am

Holiday Feast

A woman walks into a tattoo parlor. She gets into the chair and tells the tattoo artist, "I want two tattoos, one on each of my inner thighs. I want a turkey on one thigh and a Christmas tree on the other."
The tattoo artist begins his work, but is a bit confused, so he says, "Lady, I'll do anything my customers want, but I gotta ask, why would you want a turkey on one thigh and a Christmas tree on the other?"

"Well, if you really want to know," she firmly answers, "I'm sick and tired of my husband telling me that there's never anything to eat between the holidays."
Back to top Go down
B-Man
Master of Games
Master of Games
B-Man

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Humor : Breaking Expensive Things.
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:21 am

9,000 people are foof right now, 2,000 are kissing, 100 are getting head and 1 lonely foof is reading text! You hang in there
Back to top Go down
http://www.hpwt.de/Quantene.htm
Squirg
Z.A.S.G. Leader
Z.A.S.G. Leader
Squirg

Male
Number of posts : 233
Humor : Funny
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:
Jokes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/1000Jokes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/1000)

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:34 am

Date of Joke: Tuesday, 7th August, 2001
A farmer buys several pigs, hoping to breed them for ham and bacon. After several weeks, he notices that none of the pigs are getting pregnant, and calls a vet for help. The vet tells the farmer that he should try artificial insemination.

The farmer doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, he only asks the vet how he will know when the pigs are pregnant. The vet tells him that when pregnant, they will stop standing around and will, instead, lay down and wallow in the mud. The farmer hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the pigs.

So, he loads the pigs into his truck, drives them out into the woods, has sex with them all, brings them back and goes to bed. Next morning, he wakes and looks out at the pigs. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he concludes that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the truck again. He drives them out to the woods, banged each pig twice for good measure, brings them back and goes to bed.

Next morning, he wakes to find the pigs still standing around. One more try, he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up and drive them out to the woods. He spends all day shagging the pigs, and, upon returning home, falls listlessly into bed.

The next morning, he was woken up by his wife shaking him and saying "Wake up Dear, the pigs are acting strangely!". "What do you mean?" he asked excitedly, "Are they wallowing in the mud?" "No, " she says, "they're all in the truck and one of them is honking the horn."
Back to top Go down
Squirg
Z.A.S.G. Leader
Z.A.S.G. Leader
Squirg

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:01 am

DOG PET PEEVES ABOUT HUMANS

1. When you run away in the middle of a perfectly good leg humping.

2. Blaming your farts on me...not funny...not funny at all.

3. Yelling at me for barking... I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG YOU IDIOT!!

4. How you naively believe that the stupid cat isn't all over everything while you're gone. (Have you noticed that your toothbrush tastes a little like cat butt?)

5. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly who's walk is this anyway?

6. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose...stop it.

7. Yelling at me for rubbing my ass on your carpet. Why'd you buy carpet?

8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet...idiot.

9. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.

10. Dog sweaters. Have you noticed the fur? Imbecile.

11. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your poo up when you're not home.

12. When you pick up the crap piles in the yard. Do you realize how far behind schedule that puts me?

13. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out everytime we go back.

14. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain, you nitwit.

15. Invisible fences. Why do you insist on screwing with us? To my knowledge, dogdom hasn't yet solved the visible fence problem!!
Back to top Go down
Squirg
Z.A.S.G. Leader
Z.A.S.G. Leader
Squirg

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:09 am

Snatch Eating Frogs

This woman goes to a pet store to purchase some dog food. She puts the bag of food up on the counter and notices a box full of frogs. She reads the sign on the box...and it says...."Snatch Eating Frogs..$20 each (comes with instructions)" She looks around to see if anybody's watching her and whispers to the man behind the counter... "I'll take one." He packages up a frog. The woman grabs her dog food and is on her way home. She gets home, takes out the instructions and reads them carefully, doing exactly what it says to do. 1. Take a shower. Put on some nice smelling perfume. 2. Put on a very sexy teddy. 3. Crawl into bed, spread your legs and put the frog down "there." To her surprise, nothing happens. So, she thought, perhaps the scent she chose is not appealing to the frog. So, she showers again and tries another perfume. She gets back into bed, puts the frog between her legs and...nothing. She's totally frustrated and pissed off at this point. She reads the instructions again thinking that there might be something she overlooked. At the bottom of the paper is says, "If you have any problems or questions, please call the pet store." So, she does.

The man from behind the counter says, "I've had a few complaints earlier today, I'll be right over."

After the man got to her house the woman says, "See, I've done everything according to the instructions and the damn thing just sits there."

The man, looking very concerned, picks up the frog, looks directly into its eyes and says, "I'M ONLY GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS ONE MORE TIME!"
Back to top Go down
Squirg
Z.A.S.G. Leader
Z.A.S.G. Leader
Squirg

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:10 am

Pet Monkey

Guy in a bar playing pool has a pet monkey. Monkey jumps onto the table, grabs the cue ball and stuffs it into his mouth and swallows it. Bartender freaks and starts yelling about how much cue balls cost , etc. The guy tries to calm him down and tells him the monkey will pass it in the next day or so and he'll wash it off real well and bring it back.

Sure enough the guy and the monkey come back into the bar and gave the bartender his cue ball back. Meanwhile the monkey reaches into the peanut bowl, grabs a nut, sticks it in his butt--then eats it. The bartender stares at the monkey who continues to repeat this action again and again. So he asks the guy, "what's up with that?"

"What?"

"your monkey keeps grabbing peanuts one at a time and sticking them in his butt then eating them."

"Oh, that---well, ever since the pool ball incident, he has to measure everything before he eats it."
Back to top Go down
Squirg
Z.A.S.G. Leader
Z.A.S.G. Leader
Squirg

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:11 am

Seeing Eye Dog

A blind man is walking down the street with his seeing-eye dog. They come to a busy intersection and the dog, ignoring the high volume of traffic zooming by on the street, leads the blind man right out into thethick of the traffic. This is followed by the screech of tires and horns blaring as panicked drivers try desperately not to run the pair down.

The blind man and the dog finally reach the safety of the sidewalk on other side of the street and the blind man pulls a cookie out of his coat pocket which he offers to the dog.

A passerby, having observed the near fatal incident, can't control his amazement and says to the blind man, "Why on earth are you rewarding your dog with a cookie? He nearly got you killed!"

The blind man turns partially in his direction and replies, "To find out where his head is, so I can kick his ass."
Back to top Go down
The Indestructible Snoop
Wasian Master
Wasian Master
The Indestructible Snoop

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:42 am

Totally Bats

Two bats are going for their midnight feed.
After an hour or so, one bat gets tired of looking and goes home with no blood.

The other bat comes home with blood dripping from its mouth. The first bat says enviously, "Where did you get all that blood from?"

The second bat replies, "Follow me. I`ll show you."

After awhile the second bat leads them to a cave. He says, "You see that wall over there?"

The hungry bat excitedly says, "Yes!"

Other bat says, "I didn't."
Back to top Go down
The Indestructible Snoop
Wasian Master
Wasian Master
The Indestructible Snoop

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:43 am

Little Nancy's Pet

Little Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the little girl was up to, he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Nancy?"
"My goldfish died," replied Nancy tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just buried him."

The neighbor was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"

Nancy patted down the last heap of earth and then replied, "That's because he's inside your stupid cat."
Back to top Go down
The Indestructible Snoop
Wasian Master
Wasian Master
The Indestructible Snoop

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:48 am

Sunday School

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' The Teacher fainted.
Back to top Go down
The Indestructible Snoop
Wasian Master
Wasian Master
The Indestructible Snoop

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:51 am

Cartwheeling for Cash

One day a little girl came running into her house yelling, "Mommy, I got five dollars!"
The mother was curious, so she asked her child where she got the five dollars from.

The little girl replied, ''Tommy down the street gave me five dollars for doing cartwheel while he sat in the tree.

The mother told her daughter, "Don't you know that Tommy is just trying to see your panties."

''OOOOhhhh'' said the little girl.

The next day the little girl came running into the house yelling, "Mommy, I got ten dollars. The mother asked, "Where did you get the ten dollars from?"

The little girl replied, "Tommy down the street gave me ten dollars for doing a cartwheel while he sat up in the tree and laughed."

The mother replied, "Didn't I tell you that he is...''

Before the mother could finish, the little girl said, ''Wait Mommy. I tricked him, I didn't wear any panties today.''
Back to top Go down
The Indestructible Snoop
Wasian Master
Wasian Master
The Indestructible Snoop

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:52 am

Airy Sex

Q. Why is air a lot like sex?
A. Because it's no big deal unless you're not getting any.
Back to top Go down
The Indestructible Snoop
Wasian Master
Wasian Master
The Indestructible Snoop

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:54 am

Warning! Incredibly Harmful Virus!

If you receive an e-mail with a subject line of "Badtimes," delete it immediately WITHOUT reading it. This is the most dangerous e-mail virus yet.

It will re-write your hard drive. Not only that, but it will scramble any disks that are even close to your computer.

It will recalibrate your refrigerator's coolness setting so all your ice cream melts and milk curdles.

It will demagnetize the strips on all your credit cards, reprogram your ATM access code, screw up the tracking on your VCR and use subspace field harmonics to scratch any CDs you try to play.

It will give your ex-boy/girlfriend your new phone number.

It will mix antifreeze into your fish tank. It will drink all your beer and leave its dirty socks on the coffee table when there's company coming over.

It will hide your car keys when you are late for work and interfere with your car radio so that you hear only static while stuck in traffic. Badtimes will make you fall in love with a hardened criminal.

It will give you nightmares about circus midgets.

It will replace your shampoo with Nair and your Nair with Rogaine, all while dating your current boy/girlfriend behind your back and billing their dates and rendezvous to your Visa card. Badtimes will give you Dutch Elm disease.

It will leave the toilet seat up and leave the hairdryer plugged in dangerously close to a full bathtub it will not only remove the forbidden tags from your mattresses and pillows, and refill your skim milk with whole.

It is insidious and subtle. It is dangerous and terrifying to behold.

It is also a rather interesting shade of mauve. These are just a few signs.

Be very, very afraid.
Back to top Go down
The Indestructible Snoop
Wasian Master
Wasian Master
The Indestructible Snoop

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:57 am

Deflation

A boy walks into his parents room to find his mom jumping on his dad so he runs back into his room. His mom followed him and asks, "Whats wrong, sweetie?" The boy asks, "What were you doing to daddy?" So she says, "Well sweetie you know your daddy has gotten really fat, so I was just flattening his belly for him" The boy replies, "Well what is the point if the neighbor comes over after you leave for work and blows it back up again?"
Back to top Go down
The Indestructible Snoop
Wasian Master
Wasian Master
The Indestructible Snoop

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:00 am

Jack Off

An executive was stessed out. He had to fire one of his staff. He had narrowed it down to one of two people, either Debra or Jack. It would be a hard decision to make, since they were both equally qualified and both excellent workers. He finally decided that in the morning whichever one used the water cooler first would have to go.
Debra came in the next morning, hugely hung-over after partying all night. She went to the cooler to get some water to take a couple of aspirins and the executive approached her and said, "Debra, I've never done this before, but I have to lay you or Jack off."

Debra replied, "Could you please jack off? I have a terrible headache."
Back to top Go down
The Indestructible Snoop
Wasian Master
Wasian Master
The Indestructible Snoop

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:02 am

B-Day Sex

Adam was talking to his friend at the bar, and he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday - she has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stuck."
His friend said, "I have an idea! Why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled." Adam decided to to his friend's advice.

The next day at the bar his friend said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?"

"Yes, I did," Adam replied.

"Did she like it?"

"Oh yes! she jumped up , thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door, yelling "I'll be back in an hour!!"
Back to top Go down
The Indestructible Snoop
Wasian Master
Wasian Master
The Indestructible Snoop

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:04 am

On the road too long

A trucker who has been out on the road for two weeks stops at a brothel outside Atlanta. He walks straight up to the Madam, drops down $500 and says, "I want your ugliest woman and a grilled cheese sandwich!"

The Madam is astonished. "But sir, for that kind of money you could have one of my finest ladies and a three-course meal."

The trucker replies, "Listen Darlin, I ain't horny. I'm homesick."
Back to top Go down
B-Man
Master of Games
Master of Games
B-Man

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Humor : Breaking Expensive Things.
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:43 am

jokes are gre13at
Back to top Go down
http://www.hpwt.de/Quantene.htm
Jonny Boy
Master of Sports
Master of Sports
Jonny Boy

Male
Number of posts : 596
Humor : Funny thing about my back is that its located on my cock...
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:
Jokes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/35Jokes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/35)

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: THE KID IN CHURCH   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:38 pm

here's one for you...
its called THE KID WHO FELL ASLEEP DURING SUNDAY SERVICE...

Every sunday this kid falls asleep at church
So his parents decided to bring some knives to jam into him whenever he falls asleep
So one sunday this kid falls asleep and soon after a man asks the crowd
"Who provides us with warmth and love?..."
at this moment the mother stabs her son and the son yells
"GOD!!!!!"

"That is absolutely correct" the man says
***the kid falls asleep again***

then the man announces
"who gives us food and shelter?..."

the mom once again stabs her son, in a cry of pain the boy yells
"JESUS CHRIST!!!!!"

"That is absolutely correct!" the man yells

The mom then looks over to her husband and says if there son falls asleep one more time then he should stab him since he's stronger, so he agrees to

*the son falls asleep once more*

The man finally announces
"WHAT DID EVE SAY TO ADAM!?!?!?"

The father then stabss his son, and in an enraged scream the son yells
"IF YOU DONT GET THAT THING OUT OF ME IM GOING TO CHOP IT OFF!!!!"

haha
Back to top Go down
Jonny Boy
Master of Sports
Master of Sports
Jonny Boy

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:01 pm

SETTING: the old west

So this guy rides his horse into town and parks it at a local saloon.
He gets off of the horse and walks behind it and kisses the inside of its ass.

So the two guys sitting on the porch ask why the hell he just kissed a horses ass
The man then says that he has chapped lips

Well one of the men ask if that soothes chapped lips
And the man on the horse says "no...no... but it helps me from licking them"
Back to top Go down
j-wizzle
Master of Smileys
Master of Smileys
j-wizzle

Male
Number of posts : 854
Humor : llamas, dolphins, horses, ect.

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:
Jokes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/1000Jokes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:15 pm

i don't have a name for this joke.

Mickey wakes up one morning and discovers that it had snowed. he goes outside and discovers that someone had urinated all over his yard. it spelled out "I HATE MICKEY!" mickey knew that it was goofeys urine, but what he didn't know was that it was Minnies handwriting.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Boy
Master of Sports
Master of Sports
Jonny Boy

Male

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:49 pm

hahahhahah omg jeremiah that is so foof'd up
Back to top Go down
j-wizzle
Master of Smileys
Master of Smileys
j-wizzle

Male
Number of posts : 854
Humor : llamas, dolphins, horses, ect.

Wasian Points
Wasian Points:
Jokes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/1000Jokes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:00 am

it is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jokes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasian Mark 2.0 :: Zeetasm :: Discussion-