Wasian Mark 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wasian Mark 2.0

Welcome. You have now entered Wasian paradise. Please wipe your Wasian feet.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Knames

Go down 
AuthorMessage
That Guy Named Joey...
Wasian Loverboy
Wasian Loverboy
That Guy Named Joey...

Male
Number of posts : 213
Humor : Because Jesus Said So.......
Registration date : 2008-03-26

House of Knames Empty
PostSubject: House of Knames   House of Knames Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:42 pm

HOUSE OF KNAMES

Chapter 1

It was a dark and soundless day in early winter. Low clouds were covering the ground and the sight of the dead trees and mist were just haunting enough to send a shiver down my spine. I was trotting on horseback on a small back road in the country and the farther I drew back in the forest the closer night came and as the sun was finally invaded by night I was there. The most haunting and evil ridden place I have ever experienced, The House of Knames.
As I entered the courtyard I slid off of my horse onto the cold, stained marble sidewalk. The dead leaves of the trees whip past my feet and the wind whispered in my ears. All I could do was just stare at the house. With its enormous Victorian towers and stained glass windows, I was entranced. Window by window, board by board, I could sense the darkness of pain and evil stained into the walls of the mansion. The horror, bloodshed, murder and betrayal that this place has encountered is more than one could stand.
Suddenly an eerie squeal and slam hurled me out of my entrancement. The large wooden doors were finally opening and the housekeeper walked ut. He was a medium-built, balding man in his early forties. His speech impediment was a challenge for both of us with me especially with this hearing loss. But with his stuttering shaky voice he welcomed me in and as I walked into the house it was overwhelming. Now I could see why this house has a severe reputation. The darkness in this house was overtaking me. With my eyes tearing up I kept on following the housekeeper to Dr. Knames office. Throughout the whole house I noticed the portraits of the family along with their ancestors. Passing the portraits I felt as if I was being stared down on with extreme hate. If I was correct what I was about to do would destroy whatever possessed this house and if I made this angry it would not be settling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeysbassrulz
That Guy Named Joey...
Wasian Loverboy
Wasian Loverboy
That Guy Named Joey...

Male
Number of posts : 213
Humor : Because Jesus Said So.......
Registration date : 2008-03-26

House of Knames Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Knames   House of Knames Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:06 am

Chapter 2

Dr. Knames was a very interesting character. He was in his early thirties and about six foot three. He had a very strong Boston accent and with his condition it was very hard to understand him and he could barely even walk and he was extrmrely pale. With all the strength he had in him he told me hello and fell back into his own little fantasy world.

I had recieved a letter from family about his condition. It all started about thirteen days ago when Dr. Knames had discovered a chamber in his home in the basment of the house that had been boarded up. It appeared to have been quarintined for about forty five to fifty years and had many strange torture devices in the room and from what the family had told me it was hard to keep him out of the chamber.

After the discovery he had made Dr. Knames began having nightmares of torture and of people being dismembered. Many nights he went without sleep and was beginning to change and started to become obssessed with it. Neighbors began to complain of pets disappearing and he would be gone for hours and return with blood all over him and not remember where it all came from. Eventually it led him into a downfall of morals.

In the letter from his family they believed that he was possessed by a demon. They had witnessed him scratching gashes in walls, eating crustations, and him ripping clothing off his body. He began to have extreme anger outbursts and then would be perfectly normal after and would not remember anything that happened. They also witnessed a couple of accounts of him speaking in different languages to himself and answering to himself as if he had a split personality. If the family tried to make contact with him in this state but all that would happen is his pupils would become dilated and he would ward them off with an unhuman scream. One account his mother walked after seeing him in his window picking up his dresser and throwing it through a wall. She walked in to see what was wrong and he screamed at her and pounced off the wall on all fours as if he was a spider and when he reached her he bit her through to the bone. I have to admit that this was one of the most disterbing cases that I have ever heard of or seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeysbassrulz

House of Knames
Page 1 of 1