Wasian Mark 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wasian Mark 2.0

Welcome. You have now entered Wasian paradise. Please wipe your Wasian feet.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Journal of a Mad Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
That Guy Named Joey...
Wasian Loverboy
Wasian Loverboy
That Guy Named Joey...

Male
Number of posts : 213
Humor : Because Jesus Said So.......
Registration date : 2008-03-26

The Journal of a Mad Man Empty
PostSubject: The Journal of a Mad Man   The Journal of a Mad Man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:52 am

Day One - April 14, 1964

Dear Journal,
I have finally taken the advise of many to start writing down what "chaos" goes on in my mind. Truth is, words cannot describe to you this unearthly feeling of living in this hell. The darkness of my world has settled in my head, twisting my personality in to something that I couldn't even recognize. I know that I might seem normal to you on the outside, but when I am secluded from the outside world, I'm a totally different individual. I know that you might be already judging me. Trust me, I have gotten used to ridicule from others. That might be part of the cause of the insanity that lives inside of me.

Today was fairly normal. I could not really understand most of the thoughts running through my mind. Utter confusion. Truth is, I really see no point in this. My life is own buisness! MY LIFE IS NOBODY ELSE'S FRICKING BUSINESS! But I will do whatever it takes to fix this sickness inside. Hopefully, tomorrow will go better. Time for sleep.

< Hey everybody, this is a fictional diary of a of a person with a mental illness. This is not me.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeysbassrulz
That Guy Named Joey...
Wasian Loverboy
Wasian Loverboy
That Guy Named Joey...

Male
Number of posts : 213
Humor : Because Jesus Said So.......
Registration date : 2008-03-26

The Journal of a Mad Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journal of a Mad Man   The Journal of a Mad Man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:17 pm

Day 2 - April 14, 1964

Dear Journal,
Today was very strange, I spent most of my day with an old friend Thomas at the park. I just recently found out that he had a wife, which he never told me, who recently passed away. So that was basically the topic of the whole converation that we had. The weird thing about Thomas is when ever I talk to him I always get weird looks from people. Its like people think he is weird. I just don't understand. He's a nice guy, clean cut, very smart...It's weird. Anyways, basically i had a normal day. So, its time for me to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeysbassrulz

The Journal of a Mad Man
Page 1 of 1